The feet have nerves that correspond to all regions and systems in the body. Foot massage, which is carefully performed on all reflex zones located in the area from the toes to the wrists, provides serious relaxation in your whole body. With a 35-minute foot massage session at Hürrem Sultan Hammam, all reflex zones in the foot area are relaxed with special techniques by expert masseurs and masseuses.
Why Is Foot Massage Needed?
- If you spend a long time standing at work, the weight on the feet increases and the circulation decreases. For this reason, you need foot massage to relieve the ache and pain in this area.
- If you have flat soles on your feet, painful protrusion at the edge of the thumb, frequent cramping conditions, foot massage allows you to relax.
- If you have to wear shoes constantly during the day, lack of air can cause pain and fatigue in your feet. In this case, regular foot massage will be exactly the treatment method you are looking for.
Benefits of Foot Massage
- Foot massage regulates the blood circulation.
- Foot massage helps to improve circulatory problems in the kidneys.
- Regular foot massage helps to reduce fatigue, insomnia.
- Foot massage reduces the pressure on the feet and legs, while at the same time making the applied person feel more energetic.
- Regular foot massage, which is applied together with foot exercises under the supervision of a doctor, also contributes to the solution of health problems such as flatfoot and plantar fasciitis.